The Edge Compute Network Viewer lets you visualise and manage your entire ECN from your favorite browser!
It can be used to:
- Get a quick summary of what is deployed on your Controller
- Deploy, start and stop applications
- Manage your application templates
- Visualise your Agents on a map
- Inspect in depth the state of every Agent, Application and Microservice
- You can specify the port on which Controller will serve the ECN Viewer (default to 80) by giving your Controller a
VIEWER_PORT env variable.
The following screenshots have been taken from a Controller at the start of our tutorial